Carpet Cleaning Orlando Florida
Orlando Carpet Cleaning Services
We provide quality carpet cleaning in Orlando, FL for residential and commercial properties at an incredible value. Our team of steam cleaning experts at Veritas Carpet Cleaning Orlando are ready to help you get a better looking and fresh smelling home or office today.
Our no-hassle cleaning services means that we take care of the entire process for you, from start to finish, we do it all.
Here's what to expect when you hire us to care for your carpets.
Preparing and Protecting Your Home
1. Upon arrival, we do a pre-inspection to look at all the areas that need to be cleaned and share with you everything that we see and find that would be helpful to you.
2. We set up safety guards throughout your house where we run our hoses and equipment to protect and respect your home and belongings.
3. We use our own vacuum to remove all visible debris and dust.
4. We then place our natural and effective cleaning solutions to pre-spot and pre-condition.
Professional Cleaning with Powerful Truck Mount Equipment
5. We bring in our latest model of rotary cleaning equipment with commercial grade suction to go through a specialized process that agitates, loosens, and removes all the unseen dirt, dust, pollen, grime, and grease that gets trapped into carpet fibers overtime. After deep cleaning, we rinse the areas and add softener that brings out the carpets' bounce and freshness.
We clean up everything and present you with with carpets looking as good as new
6. We use a specialized tool to groom your carpets to comb through all the piles so they dry faster. This step also makes your carpets feel and look as full as the first day you got them.
7. Commercial grade air movers, that are compact and powerful, are placed in areas to reduce drying time.
8. We do a complete inspection after we are complete to make sure you are happy with the work.
Recent work. More in Photo Gallery
FREE INSTANT QUOTE!
What to do in between professional carpet cleaning services
Regular home vacuum maintenance and periodic professional care is the key to extending the life of your carpets. There are a lot of benefits to installing carpeting in your home, including a soft, cushioned ground for children to play, quick installation and ease of replacement. It even keeps your house warmer on cold days as they can tend to hold in some heat. With every benefit, there are also some downsides. They can hold and trap dust, dirt, and bacteria easily as well. Often we cannot see it with the naked eye, so while they look decent after a pass with your home vacuum, you won't believe all the muck that comes out after a pass of a professional cleaning machine. If you've used a carpet cleaner before, then you've probably seen all the grime, and I'm sure you were relieved you finally got around to calling someone. Return to our Home Page.